At Manzana our goal is to offer you the best shipping options and the highest levels of responsiveness, no matter where you live. Arrangements for shipping are reviewed regularly in order to maintain this standard. Our shipping provider may vary depending on destination, shipment volume and weight, shipping costs and shipping times.
The expected time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Order processing: This refers to order verification, picking and packaging your order and organizing for it to be collected by a shipping provider. All of these steps are within Manzana’s direct control. Order processing is normally completed within two working days of your placing the order. Large orders may take a little longer; in such a case we will advise you of the expected lead time before we can ship your order.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our Auckland warehouse to your destination. Shipping time is controlled by our shipping provider. Delivery within New Zealand’s North Island usually takes 1 to 2 working days. Deliveries to South Island addresses generally take from 2 to 4 working days. Delivery to Australian addresses can take from 3 to 10 working days, depending on location. These are expected times from shipping date for an item to arrive at their destination, however shipping can take longer from time to time.
If you have not received your order within the above times, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to review the status of your order. Refunds or replacements will be organized if necessary.
Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
Our Returns policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your order was shipped by us, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Any item which you return to us for exchange or refund must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging (you may need to add additional packaging to protect the item during its return to us, if the original packaging has been damaged or is inadequate for this purpose). To complete your return we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
If you are returning an item so that it can be exchanged for a different item, the exchange can only be approved if the returned item is received by us in perfect condition and is suitable for restocking.
Only regularly priced items may be refunded; unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If an item received by you is defective or damaged, send us an email at email@example.com to let us know, and then send the item immediately to us for exchange or refund.
Small items may be sent to us at Manzana Limited, PO Box 34619, Birkenhead, Auckland 0626, New Zealand. For larger shipments we will advise the best return destination.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. If you are shipping an item over $50 in value, we recommend that you use a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We will send you an email to notify you once your your return is received and inspected. We will also notify you of our approval or rejection of your request for exchange or refund. We will at our sole discretion determine whether to exchange the returned item or provide a refund.
If we approve a refund, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card, bank account or original method of payment within 10 working days.
If you haven’t received an expected refund yet, first re-check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Where the returned article shows signs of use or has been modified or marked in such a way that it can no longer be sold as new;
- Any returned item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error;
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.